Golden Tulip Międzyzdroje Residence
§ 1. Subject of the regulations
1. The Regulations apply to all Guests staying on the premises of Golden Tulip Międzyzdroje Residence (GTMR) in Międzyzdroje, ul. Gryfa Pomorskiego 79.
2. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, the responsibilities of Guests and GTMR , as well as the rules of staying at the GTMR.
3. The Regulations are available at the main reception desk, in the room and on the GTMR website: miedzyzdrojegoldentulip.pl
4. Acceptance of these regulations takes place by guaranteeing the reservation with a prepayment or credit card preauthorisation as well as by signing a registration card at the chceck-in
§ 2. Check-in/check-out
1. The minimum rental period is one day.
2. Check-in from 15.00 check out by 11.00
3. The room may not be transferred or made available to third parties, even if the period for which the fee was paid has not expired.
4. The request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated at the arrival should be reported by the Guest at the reception desk by 10.00 a.m., on the day of the expiry of the room rental period.
5. GTMR will take into account the request to extend the stay subject to availability of rooms
6. Late check-out is possible until 7.00 p.m. after paying the fee of 50% of the room rate.
§ 3. Hotel services
1. GTMR provides free services:
a. information service related to the stay and travel,
b. wake-up service,
c. services for storing valuables in the deposit of the main reception desk,
d. luggage storage services for hotel guests
2. Questions and comments related to the stay at GTMR Guests can send directly to the Reception desk (ext. 100). The General Manager or appointed Duty Manager are also for your disposal.
§ 4. Booking and check-in
1. To check in, it is necessary to present an ID with a photo and sign a registration card. Guests’ identity documents are not photocopied or scanned.
2. GTMR has the right to pre-authorize a credit card or collect a cash deposit up to the amount due for the entire stay.
3. The reservation becomes guaranteed after the advance payment specified in the booking confirmation is made within the period specified in the booking confirmation.
4. In case of shortening the stay , GTMR does not refund the amount paid on commenced overnight.
5. GTMR may refuse to accept a Guest if he/she grossly violated the regulations during an earlier stay.
6. GTMR may refuse to admit a Guest who is under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants, or who shows verbal or physical aggression.
§ 5. Liability of GTMR
1. GTMR is responsible only for items placed in the deposit. In other cases related to the loss or damage of items brought by guests, the provisions of the Civil Code apply.
2. GTMR reserves the right to refuse to deposit items of high value, significant amounts of money, items threatening safety and/or large-size items that cannot be placed in the deposit safe.
3. GTMR shall not be liable for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, which have been parked in the car park belonging to GTMR. GTMR is also not responsible for items left in the car parked in the parking lot.
§ 6. Responsibility of the Guests
1. Children under the age of 12 should be under the constant care of their parents (legal guardians). Legal guardians are financially responsible for damages resulting from the actions of children.
2. It is not allowed to disturb the stay of other guests by loud behavior and noises. In case of violation of this rule, GTMR may refuse to provide further services to a given person.
3. The reception should be immediately notified of any damage caused in GTMR (tel. 100).
4. The guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of GTMR’s equipment and technical devices, caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him. GTMR has the right to charge the Guest’s credit card for any damages also after their departure. The same rule applies in the event of a fire alarm being triggered by a Guest as a result of vandalism or non-compliance with the smoking ban.
§ 7. Peace
1. Guests receive to two free bottles of mineral water upon arrival.
2. It is forbidden to store any hazardous materials in the room, e.g. weapons, ammunition, flammable materials, explosives or irritants.
3. The kitchenette in the room is equipped with the following household appliances:
• induction heating plate,
• microwave oven,
• electric kettle
For your own safety, please read on the operating instructions for the devices on the worktop.
4. Small kitchen equipment also includes:
• Crockery for 4 people (cups, cups, large plates, small plates, coasters for cups, bowls, glasses for cold drinks)
• Cutlery – a set for 4 people
• Cooking pots -3 pcs.
• Frying pan – 1 pc.
• Bowl, cutting board, bread knife, spoon
5. If you require additional crockery, please contact the reception (extension 100). Additional utensils may be rented at an additional cost.
6. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use any devices in the room that are not room equipment, except for chargers and power supplies for electronic equipment.
7. Any need to change the arrangement of furniture or other room equipment, please agree with the staff.
8. Guests are not allowed to take items that are the equipment of the apartments outside the GTMR area. It is possible to buy some items of equipment. If you are interested in buying, please contact the reception (ext. 100)
9. Persons not checked in may stay in the guestroom as visitors from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.
10. The presence of persons who are not checked in after 10.00 p.m. means the consent of the person registered in the room for a paid accommodation for these persons. Check-in of each person will take place according to the current price list available at the reception.
11. Each time leaving the room, please check if the door is locked. In the case of loss of the card, the Reception desk issues a duplicate magnetic card for the room on the basis of a residence card and ID.
§ 8. Items left in the room after departure
1. Items left in GTMR will be sent back at the guest’s cost to the indicated address.
2. In absence of guests instructions, GTMR will store the left items for 1 month. Valuable items will be than handed over to the district Executive , a lost property office in Kamień Pomorski. Any food items left in the room will be disposed of after 24 hours.
§ 9. Complaints
1. Guests have the right to file a complaint in the event of noticing any deficiencies in the quality of the services provided. The complaint should be submitted immediately after noticing the shortcomings.
2. All complaints in writing are accepted by the reception desk.
3. The complaint will be considered immediately after its receipt by GTMR, in the event of any disputes, the Code of Civil Law will apply.
§ 10. Additional provisions
1. Smoking is prohibited in the entire facility (including balconies and terraces), except in designated areas. The ban also applies to electronic cigarettes. If smoking in the room is found, a fee of PLN 500 will be added to the account of the registered person for cleaning and airing the room as well as washing furniture and carpets.
2. GTMR is also available for pets – stay in accordance with the regulations in selected rooms and for an additional fee – the number of places is limited and only upon prior reservation. Pets not reported in advance and for whom the reservation has not been confirmed in dedicated rooms will not be allowed to stay on the premises of GTMR.
3. All damage to the property of GTMR or the property of other guests caused by animals will be assessed by the GTMR management, and the owners will be charged with their costs.
4. Failure to inform the reception about having an animal in the room will be charged 300 PLN
5. No acquisition and door-to-door sale is allowed in GTMR.
§ 11. Processing of personal data
1. The administrator of the Guest’s personal data is Polski Holding Hotelowy Sp. z o.o., 02-148 Warsaw, ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 39G.
2. The Guest’s personal data is processed on the basis of a contract for the provision of hotel services concluded between the Guest and GTMR. The purpose of processing personal data is the provision of hotel services or other similar services that are provided by GTMR at the Guest’s request. In addition, the Guest’s personal data may be processed by video surveillance used on the premises of GTMR. The purpose of using video monitoring is to protect the safety of the Guest and other people staying on the premises of GTMR or in its vicinity.
3. If the Guest provides personal data regarding preferences regarding the stay or the services provided, GTMR may process these personal data for the purpose of improving the quality of services provided by GTMR or ensuring the Guest’s comfort or providing additional services for the Guest, including the Guest’s satisfaction only in relation to with gradual improvement of the services provided by GTMR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purposes is the legitimate interest of the facility (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
4. GTMR informs that providing personal data to the extent necessary to identify the Guest is a contractual and statutory requirement (when documenting a sale made to the Guest with a VAT invoice). Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude a contract with GTMR, as well as making it impossible to issue a VAT invoice.
5. GTMR informs that every guest has the right to access their personal data, correct and update them, as well as have the right to transfer data, object to processing, limit processing and delete personal data, if there are legal grounds for this.
6. GTMR informs that the Guest’s personal data will be kept for the entire period of providing the hotel service to the Guest, as well as the data will be stored for the period of limitation of possible claims, including tax and civil claims. Personal data processed by video surveillance will be stored for a period of 14 days.
7. The Guest’s personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
8. GTMR informs that the Guest’s personal data may be made available only on the basis of applicable law.
9. GTMR informs about the right to lodge a complaint to the body supervising the processing of personal data, i.e. to the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2.
10. In order to exercise your rights and other matters regarding the processing of your personal data by GTMR, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org